The Bosch Motorsport is possibly the most widely used fuel pump in motorsport, found on almost all WRC rally cars, Touring cars, and GT racing cars worldwide. Reliable and simple.
Capable of providing 300 LPH free flow and 200 LPH at 5 bar (or 72.5 psi) for up to 685 BHP.
Externally mounted fuel pump suitable for high pressure EFI systems, can be used along side other fuel pumps as a secondary pump.
Bosch Fuel Pump Specs:
- Bosch Part Number: 0 580 254 044
- Minimum Current: 12 Volts
- Operating Pressure: 72.5 PSI (5 Bar)
- Minimum Flow @ Outlet: 240 LPH (@ 4 bar)
- Fuel Pump Location: In-Line
- Weight: 1030 Grams
Fuel Pump Connections:
- Inlet: M18 x 1.5
- Outlet: M12 x 1.5
- Electrical: Positive M6 / Negative M5
Bosch 044 Motorsport Fuel Pump
- Product Code: Bosch 044 pump
- Ex Tax: £148.75